3/4 cup white chocolate chips
6 Tablespoons butter
1/3 cup water
1 package (4 serving size) instant Pistachio pudding
3 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup chopped shelled pistachios
1. Line 8 x 11 baking pan with foil. Set aside.
2. In microwave safe large bowl, melt chocolate chips, butter and water, in microwave and stir chocolate chips until they are fully melted. If needed heat for an additional 30 seconds.
3. Stir dry pudding mix into chocolate mixture. Once completely combined, stir in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, Fold in chopped pistachios.
4. Press fudge into prepared pan, refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
5. Remove fudge from pan and remove foil. Use sharp knife to cut cleanly into squares. Store in airtight container.