2 cups bread flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup oil
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup buttermilk
Juice of 1 lemon (or 2 Tablespoons lemon juice)
Zest of 1 lemon
1 cup grated zucchini
1 cup powdered sugar
Juice of 1 lemon (or 2 Tablesp
oons lemon juice)
1. Sift flower, baking powder, & salt.
2. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and blend well.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix everything together just until all is combine, do not over mix.
4. Pour batter into greased 9x5 loaf pan & bake at 350 degress for 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan and place on wire rack that has a paper towel underneath it.
5. In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and lemon juice until blended.
6. Drizzle glaze over hot loaf. Let glaze set, then serve.